Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

2.14.2005

goddam right it's a beautiful day, uh huh

[mood: perky/cheerful]
[music: Eels - Goddamn Right, it's a Beautiful Day/ The Gourds - Gin & Juice (Snoop Dogg cover)]

Yup. Saturday was gloomy, overcast, and chilly. Sunday and today are FANTASTIC days. Sunny, clear, in the mid 70's, a slight breeze... mmmm... this is how Austin should be every day. Looking out my window into the sunny day, I couldn't help but think of the Eels.



In the realm of knitting, I have another reason to be perky and happy: Clapotis has just moved past the increases. What does this mean? Stitch-droppin. If the stitches are a-droppin' don't come a-knockin'. I love everything about this project: the yarn I'm using, the pattern, the ease, and the beauty of it all. I may deconstruct a cashmere or angora sweater to make myself another Clapotis... Yummeh! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!