Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

12.23.2004

Christmas is in the air....

And on the needles... and the computer... it's EVERYWHERE

Things:

1. I need to hurry up on the Christmas knitting. Paloma's scarf is done, Anna's is in the works, Gaby's still needs to be started, and I have yet to knit two little flowers to make brooches, one for my mom, the other for Mrs. Ramirez.

2. I need to unravel sweaters and steam the yarn straight, to wind into little balls, perfect for knitting.

3. Ocean's Twelve and Meet the Fockers are EXCELLENT movies... the former requires intellect, and the latter requires a little... *ahem* off-color sense of humor, shall we say.

4. I love Chocolate... and Cookies...

5. Gifts must be distributed Day after Tomorrow... (or rather, Tomorrow, considering the time it is now). Same with unmade Chocolate Cheesecake... Wow! Now it's sinking in!

6. I'm in pretty deep poo for realizing that my Christmas knitting should be done... TOMORROW! Not good, no siree!

7. Kevin's baby cousin is the cutest little thing on the planet... PRECIOUS!!!!

8. Pictures of all the Finished Objects lined up coming as soon as they're done!