Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

4.04.2005

Way on Down South.... London Town

[mood: tired, and desirous of feeling sexy-riffic, though I don't]
[music: Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing]

Yes. I'm knitting. Not as we speak, because homework prevails upon me at this exact moment, but up until a few minutes ago, I was crankin' on a really spiffy little sock (Lana Grossa) which I began work on yesterday instead of homework. I have also gotten through the 9th repeat of the straight section on Clapotis, meaning 4 to go and then the decreases! Hurrah for no more 1-hour repeats! But anyway, I guess I'll post pictures of the objects when I finish. I will indeed have knitting time this week when there's a Sideways night with Laura! Whee!