Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

3.02.2005

I haven't abandoned the world!

Well, the Clapotis is continuing along (very slowly) because this week and next week are BUSY BUSY BUSY... but Spring Break is the week after next, and that makes me feel very wonderful. Just a few hurdles to overcome, I guess O_O. This weekend is my very last lace knitting class. Now that I've learned a few new techniques, I'm going to definitely going to make Laura a wedding-ring shawl for her marriage to Higley. Or a lace shawl of some sort.

I taught my friend Michael how to knit, and soon I'm going to teach a girl named Brooke in my English class to knit as well. Then come Laura and Angela... and we can all knit together! Isn't it wonderful?