Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

4.18.2006

Heh...

Yeah I'm still here. I apologize for the lack of content, but there literally has been a lack of content here. I'm knitting the same thing, except a few inches on my Salina sweater, which I just realized I screwed up by doing the shoulder shaping all wrong. Oh well. I'll get to fixing that sometime.

I got yarn to make a Durrow Scarf as well, but I think I need time to do that, and now that the semester is ending, there isn't much of that around. Who knew homework and tests were so time-consuming? News to me!

Finally, I just discovered how utterly hot Axl Rose is. Thank you Transbuddha for digging up old Guns N' Roses music videos to remind me of the glories of 80's rock. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to disappear again, and resurface when something interesting happens with me. Who knows when that'll be.