Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

12.03.2005

An Idea I have

I've decided to put together a website of Harry Potter Knitting patterns. All free, and many of them user-contributed.

HP Knitting Compendium


In theory, I'll get cracking on the site layout and looking into emailing people and working things out with the site as soon as finals are over in about a week or two. I have big dreams for this site, and I hope they reach fruition.

Maybe I can also get to designing over Christmas, too. (Since I've non-committed myself to Christmas presents this year).

If you're willing to help with the Compendium, email me at hpcompendium(at)gmail(dot)com, replacing what's in parenthesis with what it says. :)