Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

11.10.2005

Smiles for Miles

If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people
you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street
and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers.
--Maya Angelou, American Poet and Writer

Things that made me smile today:

  1. I saw a boy knitting on the West Mall.
  2. They took the scaffolding down on WCH hall, one of my favourite lecture halls.
  3. I saw this on the internet yesterday (and the sequel). Found via Supereggplant.
  4. I am three stripes short of finishing the 3rd of 4 HP scarves.
  5. I looked through pictures I took at the Harry and the Potters concert.
Edited to add: Sorry about the lack of posts recently. Lots of stuff converging and not much of interest going on worth mentioning. Except the Harry and the Potters concert. That was just plain fun!