Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

8.18.2005

Sock-A-Pal- Repeat

As I mentioned previously, I decided to re-knit my Sockapal-2-za socks, since the pattern I originally chose was a little difficult to work with, especially since the instructions for the heel increases and shaping were a little--ahem--difficult. So with a little searching and a little help from other bloggers, I settled upon this lovely pattern from Marnie MacLean. I love the "dragon scale" effect the chart produces. Although the pooling of the yarn isn't quite my favorite, I adore the colors. Plus, I can't wait to knit more to see how the pattern repeats turn a ball of cotton into a glorious sock!