Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

4.09.2005

In the final leg of the race....

Clapotis is almost done! I've made it through two decrease repeats, and it's only getting smaller. I love how the dropped stitches look... it's fabulous. Hopefully it'll be a little chilly tomorrow night and I can wear it out to Mt. Bonnell. Whee!

I also decided to hold my horses on the Vintage Velvet. I felt guilty about starting a new project with 3 projects still on the needles. So I've decided to finish up the projects I have, especially the Harry Potter scarves that I've promised my darling friends, (since we're going to cosplay in our uniforms when the movie comes out in November), the socks, and above all, the nearly complete Clappy. I'll work on Vintage Velvet when the need for scarves becomes more pressing in the fall. Then I'll truly be able to enjoy its plush luxuriousness. Besides, I definitely do need to increase my stash this summer whilst in Spain and on our family trip to Paris. Phildar anyone?