Chartreuse Knits

Where a college student learns--and struggles with--the zen of knitting. It's the process, not the product, though the product is much more fun to wear!

11.21.2004

Welcome to Chartreuse Knits!

After some *mild* complaints from some of my friends about my other blog (namely, that I was talking way too much about knitting), I decided to appease them and create a blog where I could rant, rave and be a blubbering idiot about all the joys in my newfound obsession: knitting. I'm hoping to attract knitters and other yarn-savants who may or may not be interested in who I am and what I knit. To all my friends: Beware, this contains more knitting than you may be prepared to handle! If you want to know more about my non-knitting related life, read my other blog: Chartreuse Sky. May you enjoy, and let the knitting begin!